The term ’Manchester TukTuk’' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. We are a family run business, operating as a sole trader and managed by Geoffrey Morris. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We take our customers privacy very seriously and we promise not to share any information without your permission outside of the business without your express consent.
The data we collect and hold is limited to the information we need in order to quote our potential customers and then the information we require to invoice and carry out the agreed booking terms. This information usually includes:
- Email address(es)
- Phone Numbers
- Addresses of your event venues
- Home addresses of the booking party and occasionally their guest(s)
Please ensure that before providing us with any info regarding anyone other than yourself that you have their full permission to do so.
Should we need to refund you, we will also request that you supply your bank details to us for the purposes of making that transaction. For credit card transactions via our partner Paypal we do not access your card details ourselves in any way.
We retain the information as above for our financial and insurance records and in order to maintain records of the type and frequency of work we do for internal management analysis. The information may also be shared with our accountant or legal advisors where applicable.
Your information is stored electronically either at our home address or using our secure google account ‘in the cloud’.
If you have any concerns or questions about what data we collect or hold then please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding your rights with regards to data we direct you to the www.gov.uk website.